Home

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Twilight Themed Wedding

As I sit here watching television (Twilight was on), the thought came into my mind.

Why not create a concept for a Twilight themed wedding?

There are many people (ok myself included) that are intrigued by the romance and old-fashioned notions of Bella and Edward. Wouldn't it be great for a wedding? I quickly realized I wasn't the only one with that idea as many sites have already replicated their own.

BUT, I put my unique spin on the concept.

I see black, red, and a little white for balance. You have to have apples. Every person would have a dark red apple on their place setting to begin with.

I would also put in a replica pond in the reception hall with water flowing down from a small faux tree (which of course would have to have a chandelier as an ode to the past, as to point to the Washington rain that the Cullens are so fond of).

This Black Elizabeth Chandelier I love!


The invitations I found I love, but I would make them black and red instead of brown and red.

Also this cake fits perfectly!



Are you visualizing with me?

If not, this site has a lot of great ideas.

Stylemepretty has a great replica, while I'm not so fond of lighter colors being used for Twilight. They're vampires! :(

What would you do with your Twilight themed wedding?

1 comment:

  1. I’m so happy I visited your blog, Courtney! I’m also a Twilight fan! And you know what, your idea’s great! Actually, I also dreamed of having a Twilight-themed wedding. I like the Volturi’s cloak for the whole entourage! But I still prefer Victorian gown for my wedding dress.

    Libby Duppstadt

    ReplyDelete